- MAPP provides economic expertise to Lafarge in the context of the merger with Holcim
- State aids in the energy sector
- The economic analysis of long-term contracts
- David Spector speaks on foreclosure and exclusionary strategies at the ICN annual conference in Marrakesh
- Anne Perrot and Assimakis Komninos comment on the proposed reform of Mexican competition law
- Anne Perrot speaks on merger control in times of crisis
Anne Perrot and Assimakis Komninos comment on the proposed reform of Mexican competition law
In February 2014, amendments were proposed to Mexican competition law, including the creation of a novel concept of 'barriers to competition'.
In this article published in CPI Antitrust Chronicle, Anne Perrot (MAPP) and Assimakis Komnikos (White and Case) explain why the creation of a new type of infringement, lying outside of the usual categories of competition law, would be misguided.