- MAPP provides economic expertise to Lafarge in the context of the merger with Holcim
- State aids in the energy sector
- The economic analysis of long-term contracts
- David Spector speaks on foreclosure and exclusionary strategies at the ICN annual conference in Marrakesh
- Anne Perrot and Assimakis Komninos comment on the proposed reform of Mexican competition law
- Anne Perrot speaks on merger control in times of crisis
Anne Perrot appointed chair of the commission in charge of assessing the likely effect of the "Macron act"
In January 2015, the French ministry of finance asked the public think tank France Stratégie to set up a commission in charge of assessing the likely effect of the "loi pour la croissance et l'activité", a draft law aiming to stimulate competition in several sectors of the economy, currently discussed in parliament.
Anne Perrot was appointed to chair this commission. As she explained in a video released by France Stratégie, the work of the commission will include a review of the impact of similar reforms in various countries.