- Anne Perrot speaks on competition between airports
- David Spector and Laurent Eymard speak on the revision of the environmental and energy aid guidelines
- The French Competition Authority approves the acquisition of Monoprix by Casino
- David Spector speaks on the economic approach to State aids - with a focus on infrastructure financing
- David Spector speaks on exclusive dealing at the annual ICN conference in Warsaw
- Anne Perrot speaks on competition in two-sided markets
Anne Perrot appointed chair of the commission in charge of assessing the likely effect of the "Macron act"
In January 2015, the French ministry of finance asked the public think tank France Stratégie to set up a commission in charge of assessing the likely effect of the "loi pour la croissance et l'activité", a draft law aiming to stimulate competition in several sectors of the economy, currently discussed in parliament.
Anne Perrot was appointed to chair this commission. As she explained in a video released by France Stratégie, the work of the commission will include a review of the impact of similar reforms in various countries.