- MAPP provides economic expertise to Lafarge in the context of the merger with Holcim
- State aids in the energy sector
- The economic analysis of long-term contracts
- David Spector speaks on foreclosure and exclusionary strategies at the ICN annual conference in Marrakesh
- Anne Perrot and Assimakis Komninos comment on the proposed reform of Mexican competition law
- Anne Perrot speaks on merger control in times of crisis
Anne Perrot speaks on merger control in times of crisis
The Frontiers of Antitrust annual conference took place in Paris on 21 February 2014.
Anne Perrot moderated a session entitled "Restructuring firms in the context of crisis: What role for merger policy?" The panel, which also included Mario Monti, Howard Shelanski, Alexander Italianer and Matthew Readings, discussed whether merger control rules should become more flexible, and addressed the specific case of banking merger.
The conference program is available here: