- Anne Perrot speaks on competition between airports
- David Spector and Laurent Eymard speak on the revision of the environmental and energy aid guidelines
- The French Competition Authority approves the acquisition of Monoprix by Casino
- David Spector speaks on the economic approach to State aids - with a focus on infrastructure financing
- David Spector speaks on exclusive dealing at the annual ICN conference in Warsaw
- Anne Perrot speaks on competition in two-sided markets
David Spector speaks on the economic approach to State aids - with a focus on infrastructure financing
On 30 May 2013, David Spector took part in a workshop on the economic approach to State aids, focusing on the financing of public infrastructure. The other speakers were Kai-Uwe Kühn, DG Comp's chief economist, and Martina Maier, a partner at the McDermott Will & Emery.
David talked mostly on the identification of the relevant externalities - the negative externalities, which may result in a finding that competition distortions are likely, and the positive externalities that may lead the European Commission to find an aid measure compatible with the common market.