- FNAC / Darty : MAPP contributes to the analysis of unilateral effects
- GE/Alstom merger: MAPP takes part in the analysis of bidding data and in the assessment of the competitive impact
- The acquisition by Michelin of a minority stake in Allopneus: MAPP assesses the competitive impact of the transaction
- The impact of plain tobacco packaging on tax revenues in France
- Anne Perrot appointed chair of the commission in charge of assessing the likely effect of the "Macron act"
- MAPP provides economic expertise to Lafarge in the context of the merger with Holcim
GE/Alstom merger: MAPP takes part in the analysis of bidding data and in the assessment of the competitive impact
On 8 September 2015, after a long process that included pre-notification discussions and an in-depth (Phase II) investigation, the European Commission cleared GE's acquisition of Alstom's power generation and transmission assets, subject to conditions.
MAPP took part in the assessment of the competitive impact of the transaction on behalf of Alstom. MAPP's work included detailed analyses of bidding data, which were discussed in numerous meetings with the team of the Chief Competition Economist.
The Commission's press release can be found at: