- Anne Perrot speaks on competition between airports
- David Spector and Laurent Eymard speak on the revision of the environmental and energy aid guidelines
- The French Competition Authority approves the acquisition of Monoprix by Casino
- David Spector speaks on the economic approach to State aids - with a focus on infrastructure financing
- David Spector speaks on exclusive dealing at the annual ICN conference in Warsaw
- Anne Perrot speaks on competition in two-sided markets
GE/Alstom merger: MAPP takes part in the analysis of bidding data and in the assessment of the competitive impact
On 8 September 2015, after a long process that included pre-notification discussions and an in-depth (Phase II) investigation, the European Commission cleared GE's acquisition of Alstom's power generation and transmission assets, subject to conditions.
MAPP took part in the assessment of the competitive impact of the transaction on behalf of Alstom. MAPP's work included detailed analyses of bidding data, which were discussed in numerous meetings with the team of the Chief Competition Economist.
The Commission's press release can be found at: