- Anne Perrot speaks on competition between airports
- David Spector and Laurent Eymard speak on the revision of the environmental and energy aid guidelines
- The French Competition Authority approves the acquisition of Monoprix by Casino
- David Spector speaks on the economic approach to State aids - with a focus on infrastructure financing
- David Spector speaks on exclusive dealing at the annual ICN conference in Warsaw
- Anne Perrot speaks on competition in two-sided markets
Anne Perrot speaks on competition between airports
On 9 January 2014, Anne Perrot spoke on competition between airports together with Jérôme Philippe (Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer) at the Nasse seminar, jointly organized by the French Competition Authority and the French Treasury. The seminar was chaired by Emmanuel Combe, the vice-president of the French Competition Authority.
Two main topics were addressed: competition between airports, and the interplay between this subject and competition between airlines. Anne Perrot explained that airports are active in two-sided markets. Such markets give rise to specific economic mechanisms. Taking into account the economics of two-sided markets is thus necessary from the viewpoint of sectoral regulation and for a proper implementation of competition policy.
For further information, please check the seminar webpage: